Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Puddles of My Fiction Reading (Really?)



I told you that I would have a few blog related events to announce to you in the coming weeks (how many times have I promised you that?) and of course I deliver.

On November 18, 2010 at 8:00 PM, courtesy of Book Thug Nation and one of its partners, Corey Eastwood, I will be "hosting" a reading at the Book Thug Nation storefront.  I will be reading some of my own material from From Here to the Last Mound of Dirt, but the reading itself will be a showcase for the Indian novelist, Chandrahas Choudhury. Chandrahas is the author of the novel Arzee The Dwarf as well as the editor of the fiction anthology, India: A Traveler's Literary Companion.  I will also be conducting a podcast with Chandrahas prior to the reading so you will be able to hear him speak at length before you listen to him read his fiction at Book Thug Nation, which is located at 100 North 3rd Street, Brooklyn, New York:


View Larger Map

I am very happy that Chandrahas will be participating in this event and this is a turning point for this blog as a whole as there will be more events to come in the future.

As I always say, just stick with me - I'll get you to where you should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment