Thursday, August 5, 2010

Puddles of My Podcast - Episode 21


Its another sweltering night, my Puddlers so I have to deliver you the only remedy, which is a cool, soothing conversation known as Puddles of My Podcast.  On the heels of the Tony Wain podcast I welcome in former member of Tony Wain and the Payne, Dig Shovel Dig and current member of D. Charles Spear and the Helix, Ramble Tamble and Forest City, Ted "Theodore" Robinson.  In this, Episode 21 of Puddles of My Podcast, Ted and I discuss scaring people, playing in Tony Wain and the Payne, singing country music, learning how to play music, living in Asheville, the music industry and advertising, what Ted looks for in a woman and what he hates about himself and the purpose of music in general.  This was an enlightening podcast and I hope you all enjoy it.




On a side note, if you want Mr. Robinson to send you any of his work (as you'll hear in the podcast) you can e-mail him at searchwielder@gmail.com. I recommend that you do, if only to force him to give you a live rendition of "The Man Who Plays the Music For You."

No comments:

Post a Comment