Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Puddles of My Podcast - Episode 17


In the heat of the summer, I make my promises come true.  On this slightly cooler Tuesday evening I bring you yet another episode of Puddles of My Podcast.  In this, Episode 17 of Puddles of My Podcast, I welcome the artist, Chicago native and Lost fan, Lauren Gidwitz.  In this conversation, Ms. Gidwitz and I discuss growing up in Chicago during the Chicago Bulls' 1990's dynasty, her B.J. Armstrong poster, her influences as an artist, her love of the human anatomy and youthful desire to become a medical student, how to manipulate paint, Beiruit, why she chooses subjects for her painting, the Lost series finale and so much more. This podcast took about a month of planning to finally complete and is completely worth it.  I highly recommend listening to this podcast if you are of the mind to undertake any creative endeavour.

I will be back with a post on Thursday and hopefully another podcast will be posted on Friday.  Stay cool my Puddlers and keep wishing for that breeze to blow through your non-air conditioned apartment, just like I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment